Meet Our Team
Jade Forshaw MIExcp (Grad)
After 14 years in supply chain, logistics and international trade, trade compliance has become a passion.
Working for global companies has built a strong knowledge base, and understanding of:
- Global supply chains
- ERP system Implementations (Including SAP)
- Compliance Data Cleansing
- Logistics & Customs Brokerage
- Shipping & Purchasing Documents
- Customs Requirements
- Import & Export Regulations
- Duty Relief Schemes
- Commodity Code Classification
- Dual Use & Military Licences & Permits
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Training & Consultancy
After 9 years of serving in the British Army, Katie is now looking forward to jumping back into the logistical world during one of it’s most interesting times.
Since leaving the British Army, Katie has been involved in training the Ministry of Defence in Security and Resilience.
- Managing worldwide projects
- Import & Export declarations
- Road, air & sea shipments
- Logistics & customs compliance
- Commodity code classification
- Dangerous goods regulations
TRADE COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Trade Compliance has captured her interest and a new career in this ever changing industry is underway.
With over 10 years of experience in supply chain administration, Toni has knowledge of multiple industries and business types which has built strong experience in:
- Shipping & logistics
- Customer Service & Administration
- Purchasing & Purchase Orders
- Credit Accounts & Invoicing
- ERP systems – EPOS, Sage & other bespoke systems